"Be sure what you want and be sure about yourself. Fashion is not just beauty, it's about good attitude. You have to believe in yourself and be strong"

martes, 10 de abril de 2012

Museo Balenciaga / Balenciaga Museum


Ayer fui al "Museo Cristobal Balenciaga" de Getaria una vez más, y me encantó. Aqui os dejo algunas fotos. Espero que os gusten!

Yesterday I went to the "Cristobal Balenciaga Museum" in Getaria once again, and I loved it. Here I post some pics, hope you like them!


                                  









Dress/ Vestido: Primark (s/s 12)
Foulard: Louis Vuitton (old)
Blazer: H&M (s/s 12)
Shoes/ Zapatos: Topshop (old)
Necklace/ Collar: New Yorker (s/s 12)
Bag/ Bolso: Bimba & Lola (old)

4 comentarios:

  1. I'm following you now! I like so much your blog! :)

    http://paulacapel-rules.blogspot.com.es/
    http://paulacapel-rules.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love your outfit, the leopard scarf combination with the dress is so chic! Love your style, you got a new follower :)

    xx,
    Iqra

    masaladiary.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm now following you too, I really love your blog!! You have a really good style!
      xx

      Eliminar